Tapzo App – Get 50% Cashback upto 50 on Recharge via Amazon Pay (2 Times). Amazon Pay has come up in association with Tapzo and offering Flat 50% Cashback upto Rs 50 when you pay money through Amazon Pay. Offer can be availed 2 Times per user. Offer is valid from 20th February to 31st March 2018. So Hurry up and avail this Offer now !!
How to Get 50% Cashback upto Rs 50 from Amazon Pay:-
1) First of all, Download Tapzo App here and get free 20rs tapzo cash after you done your first food/cab tranx. Of min. Rs 80 on tapzo App.
2) Login/signup your Tapzo account.
3) Now Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment or any other Service.
4) Choose Payment mode as “Amazon Pay” and Link your account.
5) Pay the amount using Amazon Pay.
6) You will get the 50% Cashback upto Rs 50 in your Amazon Pay Balance within 3 working days, You can avail this Offer 2 Times !! ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Terms and conditions :-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Coraza Technologies Private Limited. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Coraza Technologies Private Limited. (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 20th February 2018 to 31st March, 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 50% cashback upto Rs.50, applicable twice per user during the offer period, will be provided to each customer who:(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Tapzo or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction