hey guyz stealdeal bring new offer where Freecharge give 100% Cashback on First Transaction via Axis Bank Cards (New users), So Hurry up
Steps to Get 100% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payment With Axis Cards on freecharge:-
2). Then Login or Sign up for new account.
3). Now recharge your Mobile, DTH, Data Card, Bill Number
4). Apply Promocode: AXIS100 in Promo code section.
5). Then pay the amount using Axis Bank debit or credit card.
6). You will get the success message.
7). Cashback will be credited into your account within 24 hrs.
Offer Terms and Conditions:-
1. 100% cashback on Freecharge on Recharge/Bill payments done till 31st March 2019.
2. Offer is valid on Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card only.
3. Maximum cashback Rs.100.
4. AXIS100 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5. Offer is valid for new FreeCharge users only
6. The offer can be availed only once using an Axis bank Credit/Debit Card.
7. Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
8. The cashback would be credited to FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours of completing a valid transaction.
9. Valid once per New user/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Mobile Number/Device
10. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
11. Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance, NetBanking & UPI.
12. Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/temporary/international cards.
13. Offer valid on transactions done on Axis Bank Retail Credit and Debit Cards only. This offer is not valid on
Corporate Credit Cards and NRE Debit Cards.
14. Two offers can’t clubbed to avail the cashback offer at Freecharge.
15. The offer will be valid during the promotion period only which will be at the sole discretion of Freecharge
& Axis Bank.
16. We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
17. We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.