FreeCharge – Get 25% Cashback on DTH, Postpaid & Utility Bill Payment (New Users). Freecharge has come again with an awesome deal where you will get the 25% Cashback on Postpaid Mobile, Electricity, Landline, Gas Bill Payments & DTH/DataCard Recharge. This Offer is valid for New Users only. So Hurry up !!
How to Get 25% Cashback on Bill Payments:-
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Mobile Site || DeskTop Site or Download Android App
2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Initiate a bill payment of any amount.
5) Apply this promo code- KILLBILL
7) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
8) You will get the Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
Note:- You can also use Same promo code in December from that Same Freecharge account to avail 25% Cashback but upto Rs 40 in December month.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Postpaid Mobile, Electricity, Landline, Gas Bill Payments & DTH/DataCard Recharges done till 30th Nov’ 2017.
2) Only for New users.
3) No Min bill payment amount. Max Cashback of Rs 60 in November.
4) KILLBILL Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
5) Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Subscriber id.
6) Valid on credit/debit card transactions only. Only users who availed KILLBILL offer successfully are eligible for 25% cashback in December.
7) Max cashback of Rs 40 Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable.
8) Offer is not Valid for Prepaid Mobile, Metro recharges & Airtel Transactions.
9) Offer is not Valid for Add Cash, Netbanking, Fc Balance & UPI Transactions.
10) Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb.
11) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
12) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
13) Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account For all other queries please email.