Amazon – Shop with Amazon Pay Balance and Get 15% Cashback upto Rs 450. Amazon is back again with a new offer where you will Get 15% Cashback upto Rs 450 on shop with Amazon Pay Balance. Offer is valid from October 4th to 8th October 4th, 2017. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 15% Cashback upto Rs 450 on Shop with Amazon Pay Balance:-
1) First of all, Visit Here for Product List
2) Choose the product which you want to buy & Add it to cart.
3) Now Login or sign up into your account.
4) Then enter your Shipping address details & click ok.
5) Now pay the amount by Amazon Pay Balance. Also, you will get 20% cashback on Top up Amazon Pay balance.
6) That’s it, You will Now all Done.
7) Your cash back will be credited within 3 working days in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The Shop with Amazon Pay balance offer (“Offer”) is provided and made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
2) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
4) The Offer is valid from October 04, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on October 08, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
5) During the Offer Period, every person who purchases any product on Amazon.in worth more than INR 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) using only Amazon Pay Balance (each such order hereinafter referred to as “Order” and each such person hereinafter referred to as a “Purchaser”) will be entitled to receive a cashback amounting to 15% of the net amount of the Order (inclusive of taxes) (“Benefit”), subject to a maximum of INR 450 (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only) as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction.
6) “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance (“Money Balance”). Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460.
7) The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
8) Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser during the Offer Period is INR 450 (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only) per customer irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
9) Full payment of the transaction must be done through Amazon Pay Balance. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the Offer.
10) The Offer is not available on purchase of Amazon.in Gift Card(s), Prepaid mobile recharges, Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Redmi 4A, iPhone 8 mobile phones, Samsung mobile and tablet devices (except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Galaxy A9 Pro Gold, Galaxy A5 2017, Galaxy A7 2017, Galaxy J3, Galaxy j5 2016, Galaxy J7 Prime (16 GB) and Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices), Gold & precious jewelry items (including silver, diamond, platinum), Amazon Prime paid membership, Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program and Non Amazon branded gift cards and